From:
Doug Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 18:58:08 -0600

I am interested in the purchase of a bread machine for making gluten free
breads.  I have read the FAQ's and noted the recommendation of certain
models, however, living in Canada I know that models that are available in
the US aren't necessarily available here or may be sold under a different
name and/or model number.

I would like to hear recommendations and experiences with bread machines
that are available in Canada.  Thank you.