Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 09:38:56 +0000

Hi,

To all of you who wrote to me asking where this data
resides I give you the following URL on the web. Start
here and follow the leads. The data inself is 2MB in zipped
format. When it is unzipped it to expands to about 20 MB.

I am about to place the data into a DB2/2 database for
viewing and retrieving through the Visualizer packages.
DB2/2 and Visualizer are IBM software products, typically
used by commercial customers. You may have Access from
Microsoft or Approach from Lotus. Either of those products
could be used to create your own databases [But, don't ever
try and justify any results you get from them in a court
of law because they are totally indefensible - so don't
be giving advice (legal of medical) based on the results
you retrieved from those products.]

Here is the URL. Enjoy yourselves.

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/

Bob Chapman