From:
"Monolithic Constructors, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 1996 07:27:55 -0500

I too have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Cronic Fatique
and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.  (Lauren my pain is 80% better! YEAH!)
I had an incredible sleeping disorder ...apnea

Any others out there that this sounds familiar to?

Wow does this sound familiar.  My mom has been
Fibromyalgia, is Chronically fatigued, has sleep
apnea so bad there have been days she could
hardly function, severe intestinal distress.    My father's
mother had CD.  She never knew it was hereditary.  We
never knew about hidden glutens.  She didn't see her GI
again after her initial diagnosis, and died refractory and
in a lot of pain (probably had stomach cancer).

My mom felt sorry for my recently diagnosed little sister
and said she would go on the diet with her, for moral support.
Wow has she felt better.  There is no history of CD on her
side of the family.  There is a lot of history of stomach
problems, her mom had Crohn's disease, among other
problems.

She has been GF for about 7 months now and really
feels better, and the apnea has subsided, too.  She
doesn't want to eat gluten and go back to the pain
to get the bloodwork and biopsy.
She still has some pain, and some apnea.  Do you have
any suggestions?

Melinda South, in Italy, Texas