From:
Sandra J Leonard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 1996 19:26:53 -0400

Taylor wrote:

>Deb Bosley mentioned in a recent post that she (sadly) knew more about the
>diet than her dietician.
>Haven't we all had this experience?
>What can we do to get to the dieticians groups to get their lists up to date
>and to get them better informed about our disease(s)?

Why not invite the nutritionist or dietician that worked with you on the
gluten-free diet, to the next CS support group meeting that your group has?

Why not invite ALL members of your CS support group to invite their dietician
to the same meeting?

Each CS support group could have members input and compile information on the
gluten-free diet to be presented to each guest dietician.

Sandra

The Gluten-Free Baker
Fairborn, OH  USA