Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 03:08:53 -0500

I have not found any professionals locally to help me (nutritionists or
M.D.'s). However, to pick a cookbook author as an alternate authority is
foreign to my logic.

I have asked this question before, and have received no answer. If we
are not absorbing all the good we need from our food, how can we absorb
supplements? Seems like a simple question.

After having seen the list members advised, by a previous poster, to
drink paint thinner on a daily basis,it is no wonder I just collect
messages from the list for our support group. I give few of the postings
any personal credence.

I feel sad that I have this perspective. The connectivity and
association references have become ludicrous. I can accept the
relativity. Some of the specifics are non sequiters. Surely, a one-time
diagnosis does not mean a definite progression to a more serious
diagnosis.

I don't think there is a condition known as "asymptomatic hypoglycemia".
I believe "idiopathic" would be a better term. AMS