Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 16:48:25 +1100
From:
Elizabeth Mackie <[log in to unmask]>

Hello everyone,

I've have been seriously considering having a baby.  But I have only been
diagnosed coeliac for 6 months. Has anyone got any advice either for or
against this?  Also I will have to have another biospy in the future to
check that my vili are normal would this harm a baby (I wouldn't think so
but thought I should ask)?

Thanks,

Elizabeth Mackie

I believe in Love.  I believe in Faith.
But most all I believe in Belief.
For without belief in something, we have nothing.