From:
Donald Hildebrand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 13:07:13 -0700

I've been following this list for several months after discovering it while
searching the web for possible causes of a chronic sinus infection.

I've learned a lot about celiac disease on this list and I don't think that
is what I have.  I've been skin-tested for allergies and all were negative.
Nasal smear showed tones of bacteria, and xrays confirmed extensive
inflamataion.

I have been plagued with ongoning sneezing and runny nose for at least 5
years along with a chronic loose stool (not diarrhea.)

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has found relief from sinus
problems after going GF.

Thanks all,

Don Hildebrand
Eugene, OR