From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 1996 02:13:11 GMT

> I've lost my phone # for Gillian's French Rolls.

Normally, I would reply directly to the poster of a message like this,
instead I will take the opportunity to remind everyone of some of the files
that are available from the List.

In this case, Gillian's complete address, phone number and email address is
listed in the vendors file.  Bob is a member of the List, so I know that he
will reply directly.

We have prepared several reference files on things such as: vendors,
manufacturers phone numbers, support groups, recipes, extracts of selected
postings to this List, etc.

For every one that we produce, we need five more and then there is the
problem of keeping them current.  We are trying to work our way through a
mountain of good ideas.

To understand what is available in the way of files, there are two index
files that can be of assistance.

INDEX CELIAC    is the system filelist of available files with a very short
                title.

FILEDESC        is an expanded description of the files and their contents.
                This file has most of the information needed for finding a
                file and its subject matter.

To obtain these files, send these commands to:

GET CELIAC INDEX
GET CELIAC FILEDESC CELIAC

To obtain the vendors file mentioned above you would send the command,

GET CELIAC VENDORS CELIAC

If you have trouble obtaining a file, send me a note with your request.  If
possible, send the error report and maybe I can determine why there is a
problem getting a file.

----
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac & Cel-Kids Listowners