From:
Jane Ehrenfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 16:09:42 -0500

On Thu, 8 Feb 1996, Kimber Wakefield wrote:

>      I am trying to locate a prduct called Nut Quick, which I think is a
>      powdered form of Nut Milk.

Nut Quick is made by Ener-G Foods in Seattle and is available by mail
order and can often be found in health food stores.  My local h.f. store
will special order almost anything for me (the exception being if neither
of their distributors carry what I am looking for).  It is made from
almonds and some kind of gum (guar, I think) and when I purchased it I
was surprised at the size of the nut pieces.  You really have to work to
make this stuff.

Jane (in VA)