From:
Lisa S Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 09:51:25 EST

On Thu, 1 Feb 1996 23:35:50 -0500 George & Gayle Kennedy said:

>O K, I need help.  I avoid Chinese restaurants because I have so much
>trouble with MSG, to say nothing of the gluten in soy sauce.  What do you
>all order in a Chinese restaurant besides rice that you can be sure of?

I think it's important to find a place where you can get to know the
waiters etc,  and really drive home the importance of no gluten, no
msg.

We go to a little neighborhood place that has several choices. They make
a chicken and broccoli that has no soy at all...the sauce is cornstarch
based. They also have simple stir fry dinners that have sauce only on the
side. And then there is our son's favorite--rice noodles. This does have
soy but they showed us the bottle. I feel that if we wanted to take our own
they would use it. They have always been very accomodating. LL