From:
"Karyn S. Friedman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 14:24:08 -0500

Well, as a relative novice to the GF lifestyle, I have gone to the health
food store and purchased

Buckwheat Flour
Teff Flour
Quinoa Flour
Amaranth Flour
Rice Flour
Brown Rice Flour
Potato Starch Flour
Kamut Flakes

and now I don't know what to do with them.

I've read More From the GF Gourmet, and use BH's GF flour mix for most
recipes, but would like to know what these others are for (i.e. "adds nutty
flavor", or "great for gravies and sauces", or "too heavy for bread baking".)
 I know if I search the archives for "flour" I'll be inundated with info.
 Has anyone compiled such a list?

Thanks!  Karyn