Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 19:51:46 -0500
From:
"Karyn S. Friedman" <[log in to unmask]>

Spoke with "Fred" at Amazing Foods (they make "Vegelicious") in CA today -
they are very enthusiastic about their GF/DF product's health benefits and
that it's low in sugars.  I may give it another try.  I thought it made James
cranky, but he's been pretty cranky anyway (I think he's getting another
cold) and I think he actually liked the Vegelicious (they're changing the
name to Dairy Free, by the way.  I agreed that it sounded too much like
vita-meata-vegemin, and that James would feel like a nerd in H.S. drinking
"Vegelicious".)  He gulped it down.  It's about $1/quart when ordered in
bulk.

It's a potato-based milk-like beverage that is a bit offbeat at first taste
but has a milky texture and supposedly bakes very light & fluffy (good in GF
pancakes).  I was impressed by Fred's enthusiasm about the product.  Anyone
know anything else about it?  Their phone # is  800-497-4VEG.

Karyn