From:
WWWebguides Ltd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 17:41:29 +0100

I have just been informed by the publishers of Gluten-free Cookery, the
complete guide to gluten-free and wheat-free diets, that they are about
to re-print my book as the first print run has almost sold out.

I would welcome any comments if you have found any mistakes, or recipes
difficult to follow. Before 5th May if possible.

Please Email me at [log in to unmask]
Not this list.

The book is strictly gluten-free - no proprietory products at all.
Measurements are given in pounds and ounces as well as metric.

Please accept my apologies for one error in the present edition.
No recipe should use over half a teaspoonfull of bicarbonate of soda.

The celiac web site which I maintain at

http://www.wwwebguides.com/nutrition/diets/glutenfree/index.html

now gets over 2000 request for information every week.

Peter

--
Peter Thomson
WWWebguides Ltd