From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 1996 03:31:48 GMT

Both in private e-mails and posts to the CELIAC list we often see
questions such as this request from Stuart <[log in to unmask]>:

> I was just wondering if there was anyone else in the UK on the list as
> it seems like the combination of the Internet and coeliac disease
> hasn't hit the UK yet!

The breakdown of the list is approximately:

   USA ............. 1,100
   Canada ..........   100
   Australia .......    40
   Great Britain ...    30
   Germany .........    15
   Netherlands .....    10
   all others ......    50

The listowners are able to get a list of subscribers for each country.
We will gladly pass that information on to any subscriber who requests
it, as it is often helpful to exchange e-mail with others from the same
country or geographic area.  In this case, we sent Stuart a list of all
the other Great Britain subscribers.

Unfortunately, we have no way of breaking it down further (by state or
province), so the folks from the USA and Canada are out of luck.
Sometimes the state or province abbreviation will be part of the
e-mail address, but not often.

If you wish to get a list of subscribers from your country, send your
request to one of these listowners:

   Jim Lyles <[log in to unmask]>
   Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>