From:
Jack and Connie O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 1995 09:45:05 -0600

Re; Mouthwash and toothpaste.  I asked the same question months ago. I guess
different areas of our country had different products, but I found a product
in Minnesota that only certain Walgreen drugstores carry and they usually
have only a few on the shelf.  The mouthwash is called biotene by Laclede
Professional Products Gardena, CA 90248.  Before I found this product, every
tooth paste and mouthwash irritated my moth ( lumps, which I could not feel
until I brushed them open with my tooth brush and then pain for days).. For
tooth paste Colgate regular works for me, but I have seen other suggestions
on this list for brands unknown to me from various specialty stores.   The
toll free * for the mouthwash is (800) 9225856 . Some questionable
ingredients are listed on the container, but as I said, it works for me,
maybe because it is not swallowed.   I have tried many other kinds of
products and so far this is the only one that works,  It may be a very
individual thing?

At 05:38 PM 11/17/95 -0500, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>Does anyone know of a toothpaste and/or mouthwash that does not contain
>alcohol and is GF? I can't find one that doesn't have questionable
>ingredients (such as "flavorings").

Jack and Connie O'Brien      Custom  Surveys on Demand
           Wild River Graphics and Data Management
Phone/Fax: 612-444-4913   e-mail: [log in to unmask]