From:
Amy Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 1996 09:16:26 -0700

Hi everyone!

Well I've hung out long enough watching this heat debate.  I thought this
was just an inherited thing - and am surprised to find so many that share so
much.

I have always been very heat intolerant.  It has affected so very much of my
life - where I've lived - the type of job I do - my mood.  I sweat like a
horse and have to come out of my shoes many times daily (feet heat
sensitive).  Ironically my Grandfather was the same way - and my Father to a
lesser degree.  I moved to Denver because of heat - and now live in the
mountains of Arizona where it is cooler (I know it's hard for many of you to
imagine "cool" in Arizona!).  And I have to drink an extraudiary amount of
liquids - probably due to the sweating as well as the cronic diarrhea...(I
cannot believe I am posting diarrhea around the world - I must have lost my
mind!)

Is there hope for a difference?  I've always thought it was just the way it
is and would always be...I'm excited there might be something that might change!

Thanks for the debate - I learn so much from you guys!

Amy

Guess what?  I'm still in Arizona!