From:
Russell Baleson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 1996 08:10:54 PDT

I received no help with my last posting and don't know where to get the
information.  I have gone through the archives and am still confused.  Some
people refer to ethyl alcohol as being safe and others to it as being the
'culprit'.  I am extremely sensitive to gluten and therefore can't take any
chances.

Are there any other celiacs out there who prefer homoeopathy to allopathy?
The problem is that the white base capsules are made of sucrose, the white
remedy carrier powder is made of lactose and the liquid form of all remedies
is alcohol.  On top of this, all homoeopathic remedies are prepared by using
an alcohol process.

So, help please, anyone with knowledge about ethyl alcohol and it's
suitability for celiacs?

Thanks,

Russ.
Russell Baleson <[log in to unmask]>
Johannesburg, South Africa 04/23/96  08:02:34