From:
Linda Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 01:51:50 -0500

I recently discovered an Asian Market in my isolated city and bought lots
of wonderful gf foods, not the least of which was an off-the-shelf
ready-to-cook needs-no-refrigeration Indian dinner series by The Tamarind
Tree ("The Taste of India"). I scanned the ingredients and they seemed fine
but it took my wheat-eating husband to espy the following on their package:
"Our products are wheat and gluten free, contain no preservatives,
chemicals, sugar or MSG. We use only pure canola oil, non-irradiated spices
and natural sea salt." Not only that, but they taste wonderful. Their
address (so you can write and found out who sells this product in your
area) is: The Tamarind Tree LTD, PO Box 845, Mahwah NJ 07430.

I also bought some yam flour to play with. Anyone here have experience with
yam flour?

Linda Blanchard
Midland, TX USA
P.S. The market sold rice-flour based springroll wrappers, too! Can you
imagine?!? Egg rolls at last!