Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 09:34:49 EDT

Subject: thanks and possible reaction??

Thanks for all the chocolate chip cookie recipes.  I will start baking and
see how they go over.  I will post some of them after I try them out and
get permission from the senders.  For those of you who sent me one, can you
let me know if it is ok to post yours or you can post it yourself for others
to enjoy.

Now onto a new subect -- my 3 year old has had loose stools/borderline
diarrhia for almost a week now.  Disposition wise he seems fine.  He hasn't
been complaining nor laying around but 6-8 trips to the bathroom a day
is becoming a little alarming.  We are also in the process of potty training
so this is NOT helping out.  Anyway, I don't think that he ate anything
that he wasn't supposed to, but since he is in daycare 3 days a week, it
maybe possible.  If this were a gluten reaction, how long should it last?
and if he ate something how far back to do I need to trace as to pinpoint
where the problem occurred? He is not runing a temperature so I am
assuming that it is not a stomach virus.
(p.s. the only new things that had been added to his diet in the past
3 weeks were the Fritos and Cheetos which from an earlier post were said
to be gf, Motts appleasauce, and Del Monte canned asparagus.)

Thanks.

Michele
Germantown, MD