From:
Rebecca Markle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 1996 06:48:50 -0400

Being a person with multiple food allergies,  I wonder how many of us
are hypoglycemic, or manifest our reactions through our blood sugar
levels going up and down...

I realize now that was my problem....I've found that I do a lot better
supplementing with an omega 3 oil, because I'm not hypoglycemic all the
time.  And my fingernails are a lot stronger!

The essential fatty acids, of which omega 3 is just one, help to
regulate insulin/blood sugar levels.

Mike, other than insomnia, do you have sinusitis?  asthma?  hives?  Are
you still having stomach problems?

Some of the common allergens I've seen on this list are dairy, soy, corn,
red meats, potatoes, green peppers, tomatoes, nuts, fructose...it's
enough to drive a person ca-razy!

Kinda harkens back to the Old World/New World foods theory...we're
allergic because our body hasn't evolved strategies to handle the new
foods...starting with gluten.

Just thinking!

Bec