Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 22:33:18 -0400
From:
Leslie Elsner <[log in to unmask]>

I'll make this short and sweet since I've written in twice already today .I
got a reply regarding concern of marshmallows being coated with flour so they
do not stick together. I can only vouch for the following supplier that I
called in a panic since I can't give up rice cereal marshmallow treats...
KIDD & CO. INC - maker of Sweet Shop Marshmallows and Foodtown Brand Name
Marshmallows
The starch used in these products is corn starch this goes for any coating to
prevent sticking. Artificial flavoring, grain alcohol is from 100% corn. For
more info call Deborah Kidd Knepp - Operations Manager at 219-894-3131
(I have yet to check back with Campfire or any of the other companies but I
will stay with Kidd's for now to be safe.)
Best Regards,
Leslie
Elsner