Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 22:31:12 -0400
From:
Leslie Elsner <[log in to unmask]>

I guess I'm not the only junk food junkie. Since my mailbox was stuffed with
requests for the rest of Frito's GF list, here it is for all to read...
CHEETOS brand Cheese Flavored Snacks (all varieties)
FRITO LAY brand Bean Dip (all varieties)
FRITO LAY brand NUT HARVEST Nuts (all varieties)
FRITOS brand CRISP N THIN brand Corn Chips
FRITOS brand Dip Size Corn Chips
FRITOS brand SCOOPS brand Corn Chips
SANTITAS brand 100% White Corn Tortilla Chips (Reg & Round)
SANTITAS brand Restaurant Style Tortilla Strips (& Chips)
SMARTFOOD brand White Cheddar Cheese Flavored Popcorn
SMARTFOOD brand Toffee Crunch Artificially Flavored Popcorn
TACO BELL brand Fat Free Refried Beans (& Beans w/Green Chilies)
***TACO BELL brand Taco Shells & Tortilla Chips  (**Beware as I recall
reading in one of CDF's posts that these sometimes contain oat flour)
TOSTITOS brand 100% White Corn: Bite Size Tortilla Chips, Crsipy Rounds, &
White Corn Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
TOSTITOS brand Restaurant Salsa (Mild, Medium & Hot)
TOSTITOS brand Low Fat Restaurant Salsa Con Queso
TOSTITIOS brand Unsalted Flavor Baked White Corn Tortilla Chips
Hope this comes in time for a nice summer picnic...
Leslie Elsner