Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 26 May 1996 14:17:52 -0700
From:
Lisa McKinney <[log in to unmask]>

Hi.

I have a box of these tea bags in my cupboard.  I called the company
once to see if there was any gluten in the product as they list
"natural ingredients."  I never got a response.  The ingredients listed
are:  hibiscus, cranberries and apples, rose hips, chamomile, natural
flavors.  Since it doesn't list any type of tea, I'm guessing the
natural flavors are just tea leaves and that's it, but I don't drink a
lot of tea and would appreciate any input.

Thanks.

Lisa