Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 1996 00:14:01 -0400
From:

As a Los Angeles member of R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids) I received a
call today from Tammy Lopez who lives in Virginia Beach, VA.  Her 32 month
old son Christopher has just been diagnosed with Celiac Sprue and she is most
anxious to meet or speak with parents of Celiac children in her vicinity.  If
you live in reasonable proximity to her and could be of some help she asks
that you phone her at (804) 425-7120.  Any insight or information would be
most helpful.  You can tell her that you got her phone number from me through
this list.   She does not have a modem on her computer, so she is unable to
join.
Thank you.
Jane Oswaks