Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 1996 13:43:37 -0700
From:
Mark Whitney <[log in to unmask]>

Hi listserve mates,

I have another question about bread machines.

I recently purchased a Red Staf machine this weekend.
I bought the machine to simplify my bread making
process because the Welbuilt machine makes it
necessary for me to remove a mixing paddle and
cut off part of the round loaf prior to slicing in
a bread slicer, both of which reduce the amount of
bread available for sandwiches.  So...

Prior to using the Red Star machine, I called Red
Star to ensure I could use a 1.5 pound mix in their
1 lb. machine. They said I could, but for gluten free
bread I would need to use the dough cycle, wait for
the bread to rise, and then reprogram the machine
to bake the bread.  I do not have to do any of this
with the Welbuilt.  So... for those of you that own
the Red Star, can you add the ingredients, program
the machine and let it go, or do you have to watch the
machine until the dough cycle is complete and start
the baking cycle.

For those with the Zo, could you let me know if you
have to do any of the following, cut the loaf to fit
a bread slicer, remove a mixing paddle, program more
than once, anything else that makes the process less
than convenient. Thanks.