Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 17:04:47 +0100
From:
Markus Dubielzig <[log in to unmask]>

Hi, perhaps you remember me, posting the news about Negra Modelo.
After several diffrent opinions, it might not completely GF, but nobody
knows exact. WHile chemists can't find any GF, allthough some people say
that the brewers used wheet, I believe that you are right with your skepticism.

> The net result was, I believe, that
> it is actually impossible to make a completely GF beer; it was established
> that even the Mexican and Japanese beers put forward as candidates contained,
> in the end, suspect ingredients (does anyone else recall these findings?)

The problem is in how far those chemists are able to find the gluten in
beer? Do they only search for class I????

I have never had any problems drinking Negra Modelo, and I hope that nobody
have had any. But I would say be carefull!!