Bert Whitchurch <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 13:33:00 PST

My recent post concerning canker sores and celiac brought a number of
abated after being on a GF diet. Some, however confused canker sores (inside
the mouth) with cold sores on the lips and outside the mouth. I have
therefore modified my data sheet to clarify the difference. I would still
like to hear from anyone interested and will e-mail my monograph to anyone
requesting it. I have lived with a Celiac/Behcet "victim" for more than
forty years and am happy to share my knowledge if it will help anyone with
this painful disease. Please put "canker" or "cold sores" on the subject
line so I won't miss it.

                                Bert Whitchurch

Nothing should be more highly prized than the value of each day - Goethe