From:
Michael Kurtz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 1996 13:20:22 -0800

I am hoping someone knows about the IGG/IGA blood panel.
My son 11 months old was tested for Celiac.  Three tests were done by
Specialty Labs.  Two of which came back negative. (GREAT)  However one
test came back inconclusive.

My wife has been communicating with a researcher at one of the other 2
labs.  This researcher stated that my son needed to be on a gluten diet
for two months before the test should have been done.  Specialty Labs
says it does not matter.  My son had been gluten free up until one week
before the test.  Does anyone know which is correct ?  Two months or
none at all ?

Thank You
Michael Kurtz
    for