From:
Dave Rauck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 1995 08:06:02 EST

Writing for Suzyn Dobroski,

I too discovered oat fiber in the Aztec brand Corn Tortillas about
three weeks ago in my primary Grocery store chain. The other large
chain in our area sells corn tortillas by Mex-American. At this
time, they do not include oat fiber. it would be helpful if people
would post the brand names of the product which they have found to
have the oat ingredient so that we could inform our local groups.

As a side note, It has been my experience that individual notes
have a stronger impact than a form letter.

A final note, the major brand which used to be available to us,
Mariachi, is no longer. I am researching why distribution of
that product has ceased in our area.

Suzyn Dobroski
Rochester, NY