From:
Jean Fremont <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 14:42:45 -0800

Heartwarming, Bill.  As a registered dietitian who is also a celiac and
a dietitian working with the public on the Dial-a-Dietitian nutrition
hotline, I can appreciate how much this information sharing helps.
Many celiacs (and parents) have not been well served by health
professionals (physicians and dietitians) who often don't know how much they
don't know.

A group like this makes all the difference and I intend to spread the word in
B.C. to professionals and celiacs.

Regards
Jean