From:
Julie Anne May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 1995 22:09:29 -0700

Hi there.  I am on Vitiamin D, Magnesium, and lots of protien (in the
foods I regularily eat).  I sometimes also megadose on Vit C for other
immune related illnesses.  The one that is the most directly related to
Celiac of the above is Vitiamin D.

soluable vitiamins, the intestines handle the rest (most of our foods,
et).  If your intestines are still even slightly dammaged they will
have problems absorbing nutrients.  Some Celiacs may have permanent
dammage.  I would suggest working with a holistic practitioner, doctor
via blood tests, or diatition to get a good balance.

         Julie May -- Manager of Resources, Orbital OnLine Services
       WEB page = http://www.online.edmonton.ab.ca/~jmay/index.html
         Running both Celiac and Environmental Illness WEB pages.