From:
"Nancy E. Jackson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 10:22:14 -0600

From scanning addresses and some off-list interactions, I've learned that
at least a few of you are, like me, educators or psychologists who might be
planning to attend the annual convention of the American Educational
Research Association in New York City, April 8-12, 1996. If you would like
to get together during the AERA meeting to plan how we might use our
professional skills and contacts to promote greater awareness of celiac
disease among educators and psychologists, please e-mail me privately at
the address below. I'll try to set up a time and place for us all to meet.
Nancy Jackson

Nancy Ewald Jackson, Ph.D.
Professor, Educational Psychology
College of Education, 361 Lindquist Ctr. N.
University of Iowa,Iowa City, IA 52242 USA
Phone: 319-335-5571     FAX: 319-335-5386
E-mail: <[log in to unmask]>