Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 1995 15:52:38 -0500

 I just read AMS's  post and have several questions.  What is the connection
between celiac and starvation?  My son (2) is biopsy-diagnosed, has been on a
gf diet 7 months and won't eat.  He's been on feeding tubes, and now he's off
and losing about a pound a week.  He is going to have another feeding tube
this week.  He just won't eat enough to keep him going.    Until reading this
post I thought his lack of appetite was totally unrelated to celiac disease.

I'm going to go to different doctors for a definite diagnosis of why he won't
eat- but,  I'd REALLY appreciate any information on this, quickly please.

Thanks, Deana Swanson