From:
Bruce Goodchild <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 1995 13:34:41 -0500

  Hi:  I am quite new to this list, and have only recently even heard of
Celiac's.  I do wonder if it would be a good idea for me to be tested for
it.   I've thought for years now, going back to the late 70's, that even
though I felt that I exercised with some care, and knew something about
rehabilitating myself,  I seemed to incur an awful lot of nagging
injuries,  that just never seemed to completely go away, and if they did
heal, took a long time.  I'd always been fit, having been a distance
runner long before it was really popular (I'm now 48), always at my
correct weight.  I long ago gave up on running, having switched to biking,
walking, weight lifting, and recently skating, again,  and I'm always
getting some sort of tendon or muscle problem.  Doctors are not really any
help.

I should add that I've been an ovo-lacto vegetarian since the mid-70's,
moving towards veganism, always very careful to get enough protein (though
not too much).

What does the group think?

Bruce Goodchild <[log in to unmask]>