From:
charlie white <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 08:42:16 -0500

There will be a convention taking place in MONTREAL, QUEBEC on May 31, JUNE
1 & 2.  I believe it is being held at the Sheraton.  I have sent for
registration forms, as soon as I receive them I will post all the details.
It will be hosted by the Montreal chapter.  Will post more....

I found this out by sending for some info. from them and they sent me a
couple of their newsletters. I though the articles were excellent, they seem
to be more interested(is that the word?)in celiac.  They say "to date there
has been no single group in the U.S. that represents all American celiacs,"
Food for thought.  Janet in Maine