From:
RaceTime <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 16:10:37 +1000

Having come down with the usual winter cold in the last week, I tried to
stop the sniffles with Codral Cold/Flu tablets available in Australia.

The day after I took them I realised I had taken some gluten - but was
sure that I had not eaten anything out of the ordinary.

A few days of checking to see what I was eating that was different to
normal left the cold/flu tablets as the only new item in my diet.

A call to Park-Davis-Wellcoome in Sydney finally answered my questions.
Apparently the tablets contain 'intrinsic glutens' and this is what I was
reacting to.  I was informed that they are, apparently, working on a GF
cold tablet but there is nothing available at this stage (at least from
Park Davis).

If anyone knows of a GF cold/flu tablet I would love to hear from them.

regards

Stephen Rowe