From:
scott adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 1996 10:42:33 -0800

Hello everyone,

I am still trying to put together a list of alcoholic beverages which are
safe for celiacs. I had very little response to my last e-mail, so I though
I would try posting it again. If anyone has any information on any alcoholic
beverages which are not made from wheat, rye or barley, please send the
information to the list, and send a copy directly at: [log in to unmask]

Perhaps no one on the list has called any of the manufacturers, and
therefore feel that they cannot say for sure whether or not the information
should be posted.  In this case, rather than my calling all of them myself,
perhaps those of you who are interested could e-mail me personally and we
could decide on a beverage for you to research.  I could compile all the
information as it comes in, post it to the list, and to my page.  By doing
this, all of the long distance bills and research time would be distributed
among many people, rather than just a few.

Please e-mail me directly if you are interested.

Take care,

Scott Adams - San Francisco, USA
Celiac Disease Website:
http://www.hooked.net/users/sadams/