Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 1995 21:51:03 -0800

One thing I haven't seen addressed on the list is advice on non-food
products containing gluten.  For example, a shampoo I had been using
contains wheat germ oil.  I have DH and am concerned about lotions, makeup,
soap, etc. that may contain harmful ingredients.  My skin is sensitive to
just about everything it seems.  Is ingested gluten the only problem?  Does
anyone have comments or suggestions?

Linda