From:
charles b white <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 08:53:12 -0400

Hi all,

Would like to tell you all that the greatest machine I have found is the
"Toastmaster", I love it.  I had a Panasonic and have tried alot of
machines on a trial basis including some very expensive ones but the
TOASTMASTER beats them all $129.00 at Wal-Mart.  Red Star is coming out
with some new GF recipes.
Be careful at McDonalds.  My son works there and they have just recently
started cooking breaded items in the french fry oil, this is in Maine but
just check it out.  Does anyone who has CD also have a goiter? I
developed one about 6 mo. ago and it worries me.  Stay well. Janet