Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 11:10:28 AST
From:
Jane Conrad <[log in to unmask]>

Hi folks:

Corn is very hard to digest anyway, even in people who don't have
Celiac.  I've always had a problem with it, but suffer through in August when
 corn on the cob
is plentiful and yummy here in Nova Scotia!!

Note:  I have been diagnosed and gluten free for 3 months, and I must
honestly say, I do not find much difference in my energy, intestines, or
anything else. (I was never as sick as alot of you out there).
 My GI told me to come back to him if I haven't
improved in 3 months (I'l  be going for my second endoscopy in April)
but I get so tired of doctors and waiting and having to go over
everthing again with their residences every time I go see them I
think I'll just wait and see what happens in April.
Are we having fun yet!!!!

Jane
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada