Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 1995 19:49:00 MST
From:
Beth Anderson <[log in to unmask]>

>For several years I've had the problem of being cold on a
>normal temp day with the hands being quite cold.

I've had problems being cold throught my life, too, and am just starting to
investigate the possibility that I have a gluten intolerance problem. My
hands have always been cold.

>I've tied in into gluten to the extent that a Danish at
>10am will put me into the deep freeze for 4 to 5 hours.
>The heat from digestion of a meal can be delayed for up
>to 6 hours when there is gluten in the meal.

I've always become really cold after eating meals. Usually lasts for less
than an hour, but I've always wondered why. Other people I know have the
opposite reaction--they warm up when they eat.

>And then there were the headaches.

What kind? Migraines? I've had them for 14 years.

Beth