From:
Beverly Chevalier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 1995 22:12:52 -0400

Continental does have gluten free meals available.  We fly out of Newark and
have complained to the airline that Newark is the only stop that does not
seem to serve gluten free even though it is on their list of available foods.
 Please complain to the airline, I think if enough of us do it might help the
problem.   Beverly