From:
Skuzzo Fredrico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 1996 21:19:50 +1200

Well... I was diagnosed at 9 with CD and my adult teeth were always
shocking... regardless of the amount of brushing etc... by the time I hit
24 I had to have all of them removed. Still, at least poppin' ya false
teeth out is an easy way to amuse the kids :)

Peter Tutty

P.S. btw, hi all.. I wondered where all the Coeliacs were hanging out :)

If you thought the logic of a signature file was to discuss the ramifications
of tribal society on the modern views of the avante-garde underculture ebbing
 and flowing its way through modern civilisation... Then I have the names of
        several reputable psychiatrists who want to be your friend
         Boing! Just call me Skuzzo... but don't call me Parsnip...
-