From:
ROSALIE JALBERT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 1995 00:25:19 EDT

Gee, I've never gotten so much attention with my posts as this one.

Actually we have a free online access in Rhode Island that I happened to be
fooling around on the other night.  One ofthe new features was a Medical
Q&A board. So forthe heck of it, I posted a question regarding CD. that
article is what they sent me verbatim and it did not come with references.
But you do have their address to write to. I'm sure you'd get their
attention. I have no idea who is on this medical board but will post THAT
question to them tomorrow.

Glad to see you guys are so sharp!  Have to keep you on your toes!!

Rosalie