Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 1995 16:09:28 -0500
From:
Alan Dubrow <[log in to unmask]>

yes, I have the distinction of having both of these problems.
1) Is there a separate bulletin board/email system for us strange animals?
2) I am going to Grand Forks, ND, in late October 1995, and need to find a
health foods store for my long weekend there. I thrive on Dairyless yogurt,
Energy Foods breads and Pamela's cookies (She makes only two types of free-free
cookies:choc.chip & ginger).
3) I find your email setup an excellent source of information. keep up the good
suggestions.

Thank you in advance for any comments.

Alan Dubrow
in connecticut.