Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 1995 14:14:39 GMT
From:
Michael Welter <[log in to unmask]>

Responding to Lynn Worden's question about the difference between DH and eczema:

My DH outbreaks are much like blisters filled with a clear fluid or blood. These
blisters are very itchy--they eventually break open and scab over. My first
outbreak was 30 years ago and was located on my butt. Over the years it has
moved to my elbows and knees and now to my hands and scalp (all the "tensor"
areas). I am now having a skin problem in my ear.

I have a sibling who has had eczema on the right foot for over 20 years. It
covers a large area, has a very deep red color and looks like the whole area is
raw. It is very itchy and has a leathery feel. My sibling is not on a GF diet.

As I said in my earlier post, I can control my outbreaks completely with the GF
diet. Hope this helps.
Michael Welter
Software Engineer              __o
London, England                \<_