From:
Debra Boutin-Grad Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 1995 06:58:15 -0500

My mother has bought some Rice Dream (this is like milk but is made with
soy and rice?) read the ingredients to me over the phone and it seems to
be gluten free.  I thought I remembered that it was not gluten free
because of rice syrup, but there was none on the list of ingredients.
Can someone educate me here?  Thanks

Debra L. Boutin