From:
"Michael W. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 00:10:13 -0500

Bette Hagman's cooking demonstration of GF cooking on the PBS show Creative
Living is expected to be shown on some PBS stations in 1996 and 1997.  The
first two editions are April and December 96.

Station KENW is willing to send copies of all three segments to anyone who
desires a personal copy or lives in an area where the show is not broadcast.
The single tape costs $15.00 ( $5.00 for the tape and $10.00 for dubbing and
mailing).

Requests for the tape should be sent to:

KENW-TV
Attn: Sheryl Borden
52 Broadcast Center
Portales, NM 88130

I have my copy and as always was impressed with Bette's discussion of the diet,
cooking and living the GF lifestyle.

Regards,

Michael Jones, [log in to unmask]
Living a wonderful, GF life in Orlando, FL USA