From:
Ron Bardell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 1995 15:38:47 -0700

Timing of eating can sometimes be as important as what you eat. I know
someone who exercised daily, was down to one meal a day, and very few
calories at that, and she still gained weight. When she changed her meals
timing to 3 small meals at set times throughout the day, she finally lost
weight, even though she was ingesting slightly more calories per day.
It's as though her body was adjusting to the irregular feeding times by
storing as much food as possible -- an anti-famine strategy -- maybe
hereditary (ooh I'm on thin conceptual ice here).  In any case, meal
timing was critical to her weight control.

Hope this helps, :)
Ron in Seattle,