From:
"Denise C. May" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 1995 12:07:46 -0400

I finally convinced my sister to try the GF diet, and she immediately felt
so much better that she convinced two friends to try it also.  Their
problems have improved dramatically.  One of them forgot and ate some Cream
of Wheat and had to stay in bed for three days.

The problem is finding a sypathetic physician in the Knoxville, TN area who
could give them a proper diagnosis.  Does anyone know of one?

Denise in TN